Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Wonderful Moment at SMK Secret (Week 4)

Hi..

Did I mention to you that up until this week, I still don't have my mentor? Well, that is something that really bothers me. This happened due to insufficient English evening session's teachers in my school. Since I don't have mentor, it is quite difficult for me to improve myself since no one to access me and I don't know to whom I should ask things that bother me throughout my teaching session. Luckily, I managed to meet my mentor on Thursday. I was so lucky since he is a very kind, and very considerate person. I should call him 'Mr.Gentleman' since that's how I describe him. He is a very experienced English teacher and I know that I can learn a lot from him. Although he is in the morning session, that is not a problem to him to keep guiding me in the evening. He is the one that I admire the most among the teachers in this school and it makes me wondering what should I do to become like him? That is a difficult thing to answer.

No comments: