Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Wonderful Moment at SMK Secret (Week 11)

Hi everyone..

Basically, this week is just the same as other weeks before. I don't have much to say for students. But I do want to share with you a little bit on a disciplinary case that occurred on Thursday. During recess time, there was a fight between two students, an Indian and Chinese students. At my first glance, it looked like the Chinese boy was the one who is guilty because he was the one who punched the Indian student at the face. But, as thee discipline teacher started to investigate, things got weird when the Indian boy talked nonsense, what he said was not the same as other witnesses. Lastly, I was really shocked to know that the Indian boy was the one who is guilty. He stole a laptop from a student and they ended up fighting when other students got to know he was the one who did the wrong. From this case, I learnt that don't judge a book by it's cover. Things can get very different in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Always listen to both sides and witnesses before passing judgment. - Mr Ghazali