Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Wonderful Moment at SMK Secret (Week 5)

Hi everyone..

This is a very confusing moment to me as I have to face a situation that is very hard to me to handle as a new teacher who's still learning. Being a new teacher is not easy since some seniors don't feel comfortable giving up their classes for me to take care and it's not their fault. This week, I have faced some sudden changes that give me slide headache. On Monday, the actual English class teacher came to me and told that she wanted to enter the class and I will take care of the other class. I accepted that and I started preparing the lesson plans solely for the other class. Then, on Wednesday, she came to me again and told me that I was going to enter the class she has taken because she has some works to do. This is the real problem for me. This is because I still have to plan my lesson for the class and being a new teacher, I am not used to this sudden changes. It makes me feel blur and don't know what topic should  I teach and of course it ruins my lesson plan book. The lesson is not in order and sometimes I have to teach first and complete the lesson plan later. I feel a little depressed by this matter. When I submit my lesson plan book to my mentor, I asked him what should I do and he helped me with this matter. He helped me and told me what to do. He also faced a small dilemma in providing me with solution since she is a very senior teacher and they are in different session. But still I managed to get something and hoping that I can do what I need to next week.

No comments: