Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Wonderful Moment at SMK Secret (Week 10)

Hi everyone..

This week, I would like to share with you about my activity during the weekend. This weekend, I spend my time as school. Actually, one of my classes wants to change the color of their class. They planned to paint the class on weekend. The students asked me whether to join them and I said ok. Well, on Friday, we started at 9.00 a.m. We started off by remove the old paint and painted first layer using the white color. We did this on shift. Some of the students who were not on the list at that time can go and play anything at Dewan Terbuka. We continued doing this at ended at 4.00 p.m. On the next day, we continued by painting the actual color of the class which is pink. We did this the same as the day before and we ended about 4.00 p.m. Since there were a lot of dirt in class, we decided to clean it up first and it took us almost two hours to finish. Nevertheless, this is a wonderful experience for me to know my students better..

No comments: