Sunday, December 20, 2015

WHAT DO I LEARN FROM THE TRAINING SESSION

Holla Mi Amor,

It's me again greeting you guys. So, this time I would like to share of what have I learn from the training session. I put everything in bullet so that it's easier for all my Mi Amor to read >..<

  • I learn that we have to listen carefully to instruction from game masters in order for us to give a bit more clear instruction to our participants in group (read: me happen to be a facilitator that day, so I have to deal will the participants, a lot)
  • keep our positive face if we don't want to receive any negative face from the participants (read: what you give, you get back)
  • clear instructions doesn't mean that we have to follow every sentences from booklet, a clear instruction means, the participants under you must have aware of what they should or have to do in order to complete the task given.
  • I also learn that, a great preparation beforehand is a must for every facilitator, because on that particular day, we will receive thousand questions regarding the games (read: not all the participants can get what are we trying to convey, somehow they asked a lot!)
Okay, that's all from me. Adios
Sincerely Me, Ain. xoxo. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ain, same with me! Giving clear instruction would be the most important thing during the camp. If not, we might led them into confusion and we do not want it to happen right?

Unknown said...

Hi, Ain. I really agree that we learnt to listen to the instruction carefully so that we understand the games and can give a clear explanation to the participants. For sure, we need should the smile face to the participants although sometime we are not in a good mood. The participants will enjoy the games if the facilitator give a good cooperation and motivation to them. The participants will enjoy the language camp if they really learnt something or knowledge that can help them. I think you are one of the good facilitators in this language camp.