Sunday, December 20, 2015

MY REFLECTION OF THE LANGUAGE CAMP

First of all, I would like to say that 'Negotiation Camp' was indeed a wonderful experience for me. There are  a lot of experience, lesson be it life lesson or teaching and learning lesson for me,  joy and beautiful stories behind it. So, here I conclude everything into words:

  • 2 of the participants happen to be my neighbors, which I never talk to them and they don't even try to talk to me as well. Before the camp, we were like strangers. But then the camp had changed everything, we start to each other during the camp and even now they still call me 'Akak Faci'. 
  • I learn that there are many creative ways in giving a clear instruction to the participant. There are no restricted way in giving instruction. As the facilitator, we must aware of it in order to make the participants understand of what we were trying to convey.
  • There are a lot of people out there who are more creative than us.
  • Games can make us closed. The Teslian for example, we start to know each other well when organizing the event.
  • beautiful moment is a created moment, it don't just happen.
So, that's all from me, Adios.

Sincerely Me,
AinAbdull

xoxo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes. Negotiation camp was a victory indeed.

Aliya K said...

wow. I like your last point. Beautiful moment is created.
Yes, I'm really grateful that everyone tried their best to make our camp fun. Everyone suddenly became so cooperative and helpful :P haha

and I also agree that this programme get us to know more people. It enlarges our circle of friends. This is good to boost our social skill.

That's all. Bubye~