Friday, December 18, 2015

What do I Learn from the Training Session (DOLLY)

I learnt lots of games which I think can be used in my future teaching. For example, We Go Together. The pictures used in the game we can simply download it from the google websites and distribute to our students. Even a low proficiency students also can take part in this activity which she may construct a few simple sentences from the pictures. I like this game as it promotes speaking skills among the students and perhaps students who discuss the pictures in pairs, perhaps can be given some extra time especially for the poor language competence learners. I also learnt that giving a clear instruction while conducting the game definitely important. A clear instruction is important to let the audiences understood the rules as well as how to play the game. That is all from me, Thank You.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI Dolly,

I couldn't agree more with you. The games we learnt are so interesting and fun. I bet students in schools would love to play them instead of the usual traditional teaching method they need to go through everyday.