Sunday, December 20, 2015

ONE DAY BEFORE THE NEGOTIATION CAMP

One upon a time, there was a girl who trying to greet everyone by saying, 

"Holaaaaa Everyone"

*heart beating fast while trying to remember what I did 24 hours before the negotiation camp*

The only one sentence that can describe me, myself and I just before the Negotiation Camp is 

"I CAN'T SLEEPPPPP!"

I really really really can't sleep.
I was so excited.
I was not confident of my own capability (read: whether I can handle it well or not)
I was so tired because that day happen to be 'Hari Merentas Desa' and all the Teslian were the organizer for that event as well.
I was so unprepared. 
Last but not least, I was so over thinking I guess. That's why I can't sleep well that night before the Negotiation Camp. 
I was just can't help myself. Teehee T.T

Sincerely Me, 
AinAbdull

xoxo. 

1 comment:

Siti Sarah said...

I feel you Ain, trust me I do. Huhu. But hey, we managed to get through it didn't we? So yeay! All's well that ends well.