Sunday, December 20, 2015

MY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE NEGOTIATION CAMP

Bonjour Tanjouras!

It's me greeting you guys. Still on the Negotiation Camp because i still can move on from that fantastically superb amazing camp that I've ever been to. Okay it may be a lil bit exaggerating but Oh God I can't help myself. (read: Ya, I did exaggerated >..<)

So, for this post, I will tell you guys my responsibility for the Negotiation Camp. Before the camp started, I am the treasurer! Yeahhh, in Malay we called it 'Ah Long Lintah Darat'. Nah, I am not going to describe how 'lintah darat' I am in order to collect money but I will tell you guys how hard it is to organize a camp in a very limited budget. As for your information, the Negotiation Camp was held without any fund from the faculty or even HEMA other than our own money. So, we have agreed that everyone should have paid me RM10 (read: it's a huge amount of money you know). I managed to collect RM210, and it is all the money that we hvae to buy everything for example like materials for the games, hampers and so on. If you ask me whether it's enough or not, let me tell ya, NO, IT'S NOT! In fact I have to use our class money. But then it's not a big deal, as long as everything run smoothly. Yes, It did and am so thankful for it. God has paid our money with a valueless memory that we ever had. Can't thank Him more for that.

So, during the Negotiation Camp, I was one of the facilitator for the most 'Gay' group from all the other groups. And because the word 'Gay' as well, we lost a huge amount of stars for that game. Ya, I admit that it's my fault as I was a bit clueless to handle the game, thus I was unable to help. Duhh...but then we managed to redeem all the stars lose in the next games especially from the games of 'Fact or Fiction'.

Last but not least, I want more Language Camp please. It's super fun. Indeed.

Adios. xoxo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

one of the participants also joke around to have another Negotiation Camp. I just said wait and see. You may join them as well I think. haha

Siti Sarah said...

All hail the treasurer! LOL. You did a good job as our treasurer Ain, and you will forever be our beloved Ah Ngah. Hahaha. ;)