Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Yap Wai Yee

I felt great and enjoyed the 3 days 2 nights camp althought I was very tired these few days. This is the first time I worked as facilitator; I was assigned the post as head of cleanliness. My role is to make sure the place is cleaned after each activity. During the camp, there was a “Garbage Buster” competition; the students were encouraged to pick up the rubbish whenever they see any rubbish on the floor. The purpose of this competition is to motivate the students to prese rve cleanliness. I found it this competition was very effective because the school was cleaned and there was only had little rubbish that I could see. The winner for this competition belongs to “Remarkable Red”. It is judged based on the heaviest of the garbage. A part from that, I have learnt how to conduct language games and camps. It is a team work, we need to cooperative with each others in order to run this camp smoothly and successful. Lastly, the objective of this camp is to inculcate the students’ interest in learning English and do not see it as a burden subject.







No comments: