Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Aileen Farida bt. Mohd Adam

Overall I am quite satisfied with the performance of the facilitators of Camp B, although as you said during the first night of post-mortem session, there is still room for improvement. The experience I acquired is beyond words mainly because of the ‘authentic’ students. Honestly, I was unsure of what I was supposed to do before the camp as I was a PRO. I never
had any experience ushering people or handling protocol before but with the help of the others, I was able to complete my job successfully although I do admit, there are some minor slip-ups here and there.
As everyone had warned, there would be unexpected matters that could happen and how right they were. The words ‘key’ and ‘bathroom’ leaves unpleasant memories and those were our only regrets. It is useless to keep
on dwelling on the past regrets so instead we should take those as a lesson; time waits for no man so we should make and do the best of it as we can.

No comments: