Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Noraini bt Muhammad

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CAMP 2004

The language camp that was held at Sek. Ren. Keb. Adela, Kota Tinggi had gave me the new and memorable experience. There, I got the chance to take care of real students, handled and conducted them to play the games in the classroom. This experienced was totally different to me, as before I never like camping. Throughout this camp too, I figured out something about myself that I never knew before which is l like kids. They were young, cute, innocent, hyperactive, playful and follow everything that we asked them to do. I was the facilitator for the Remarkable Red group, which was very exhilarating and fun to have fifteen students under me. For this camp, my post was the assistant to the Head of Food. I need to make sure that the food was ready on time and the students had enough food. Before went there, I need to make a schedule for the meals to be given to the people who were incharged with the food at Kota Tinggi. Overall, this camp was an excit ing camp and I'm really looking forward to joint any camp like this again...!

No comments: