Wednesday, February 18, 2004

SUBAHSHINI DEVI A/P SANMUGAM

I was selected as Head of Transportation for this camp. As Head of Transportion, my duty was to arrange bus for us to go there. After two days of dealings with Harta Bina my duty is settled. (before the camp)
During the camp I was incharge as facilitator for Pink Panther's group. There were 13 students under Pink Panther and my duty was to ensure that everyone is following all the activities without any confusion. I was also incharge of "Word Association" game.
For The Amazing Race Jimmy and I were incharge of throwing flour at the students. This was really fun as both of us were chasing the students to throw flour at them.
After the camp, everyone helped each other to clean and carry the luggages to the bus. The camp was really fun and I enjoyed myself with the kids there eventhough it was a little bit tiring.

No comments: