Wednesday, February 18, 2004

ELC REPORT by Wardah Salim

A week before the camp I felt very happy and excited. I can?t stop from thinking what would be out there. But that week is not a perfect week for me. My grandmother had passed away and I got fever 2 days from our departure. Everything was so tensed but I still hope my days at Felda will give me an unforgettable memoirs. Friday, everything was ready, but the bus was late and me, still fighting with my fever and sadness. The journey was quite far and I felt very tired. But everything seems to change when we arrived there. Everything was unexpected. Before the camp, we had been told that the school where the camp will be held was small but now, such serene and peaceful scenery and the school was also quite big enough. First day of the camp nothing much happen but I get to know with my group members who are quite cooperative and I took that time to build a relationship with them. I have tried my best to be a good facilitator and my partner also was great. We managed to cooperate each other to handle the students. Well, it seemed that our efforts paid off when we become the best group for drama presentation. What I can say here is never under estimated Felda students as they can be someone that you can be proud of. Although the camp was tiring but I really enjoyed it!

No comments: