Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Report on English Language Camp by Aifaa

The English Language Camp held at Felda Tenggaroh 6 was by far the best experience that I've ever had. The journey that nearly took 3 hours was rather exhausting but the whole experience that I got there was worth all the time in the world. I was assigned as the facilitator for the first group. My dearest Garfield teams. Even though we only manage to win only one game which is the Garbage Busters but it taught them (and also me!) a lot about patience and team work. Honestly speaking, I discovered a lot about myself that I never even knew existed. For example, my close bond with the kids. Before this, I really dislike little kids and being there makes me look at myself in a new perspective altogether. I would like to take this opportunity to extend my greatest gratitude to Mr. Ghazali and Cik Fatimah for giving us the chance to experience the wonderful moments there at Felda Tenggaroh 6. Thank you.

No comments: