Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Reflection paper about language camp A by Marianti Mohd Suhaimi

Personally, I think that I really enjoy this camp because I felt so happy through out this camp. From this camp, I have gained a lot of new experiences that can possibly help me in the future. I can also test my ability to handle little students and dealt with their behaviours that are different from ours. This camp has taught me to be more responsible and work hard in order to make things become successful. Cooperation is also important when it comes to group work like this. Actually, this camp asked us to work together as a team and try our best to make everything works well. I wish that I could have the opportunity to organize this kind of camp again in the future because it has given me a lot of sweet memories and it also shows our team spirit. Thank you to Mr. Ghazali that has helped us to make this camp works successfully. Not to forget, congratulations to all the organizing committees of language camp A 2004! We have tried our best and we hope that we can be the best!

No comments: