Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Lee Jun

Report For English Language Camp


I have three main objectives to be achieved personally in this camp after I know my students’ level of English. I am very happy that I have attained all these three objectives.

First, my students have intermediate level in reading, writing and listening English language. However, they have problems in speaking English. My aim is to see them to be able to speak in English spontaneously. As the result from this camp, they won the drama (2nd place) without having any written script.

Second, I want to make my students to become independence learners. Again, I am able to see the result. The students could spot our purposeful errors and corrected them accurately. For example: “ambulans” to “ambulance”. They are able to have self error-checking skill now.

Third, I want to apply students-centered teaching method. All the activities in classroom must involve students actively. As the result, we have score 14/15 for paper chase game, where students read the instructions in English publicly, and able to give the correct answers for every instruction.

(173 words)

Prepared by,

Lee Jun

No comments: