Wednesday, February 18, 2004

TUAN HABIBAH BT TUAN ALI

LANGUAGE CAMP B
SEK KEB ADELA, KOTA TINGGI
13th - 15th FEB. 2004

The journey to Sek. Keb. Adela that afternoon took about 2 hours and a half. Although it was tiring, I think it would be very worthy and I was so excited to see the children. This is my first experience in conducting such program. My team was Remarkable Red and together with Noraini and Ghandini, we managed to handle the students quite well. Our team won 4 awards altogether. The students were very active, and so eager to play every game we had. The people over there were so nice and hospitable. Overall, although there were many unexpected difficulties happened during this camp, I learned that teamwork and patience can overcome every obstacles. Lastly, i would like to thank Mr. Ghazali, Miss Fatimah and Mr. Faruk for giving me this opportunity to participate in this Language Camp.

No comments: