Thursday, January 31, 2002

Yesterday I went to met En Asram “alone”..Meanwhile Farhana and Puh Yih went to the school for the final discussion with En Azhar, Panitia of English Language. Christina still in KL. She couldn’t get any bus ticket coz it was Thaipusam.. hmm never mind about that.. she had already done lot of things for language camp J. The rest of the head?? Well perhaps too busy doing their thesis ; ) About the approval, En Asram totally forgot about it and asked me to collect it tomorrow.. Gosh.. this man huh!! He already taken his leave for one week and promised to give the approval on 28 but want to delay again.. huh.. Not a chance.. I told him that the program is on this Friday. We have lot of things to do.. No more excuse. As a result, he asked me to pick up the approval letter and also the material in the evening. Again, I went back to the office. Guess what happen?? They don’t even settle out the approval coz our proposal had gone.. missing in action.. dah buat tempoyak kot?? ;) they ask me to write down everything.. Farhana’s name, MR G, course, the time, venue and blablabla.. I managed to get the approval and also the material for our language camp. Manila card, scissors, pen, marker, but the funny thing is that we supposed to return all the material that we borrowed.. so kedekut one huh.. haji bakhil!! Thanks to Mak Iti, Rubiah, and Mangala for carry out the material.: ) One more important thing for my department “TECHNICAL” I had already divided you all into two groups. So that you all could write as many as you can, what have you done for language camp. Below are the name’s lists:-

T-shirt
Mak Iti
Marshiee
Marziana
Mone
Banchee

Banner
Shu Pyng
Fila
Mangala
Rubiah

P/s: the t-shirt will be print out this Thursday afternoon at MR G's House. For those who still don’t give me the t-shirt. It’s up too you. I told you many times about it.

No comments: