Thursday, January 31, 2002

Assalamualaikum....

Can't write much now. We got our briefing and working session last night, which was so tedious and exhaustive. We managed to finish apart of the work. ANd a few games had been presented though not thoroughly but quite describable last night. I have a lot to say, but time won't let me do so. have working sesion right now actually but I asked to be excused for a while to come and attched my PSM chapter to my supervisor,killing two birds with a stone huh!!! I guess I have too. Sorry guys. I know you were alla to tired last night, with the material making, with all th arguments, things that need to be settle down, the hampers, the games, handouts, booklets, files, the keep changing tentative, the rules and regulation during the camp, yeah yeah yeah, a lot of things, but I have to dear. So remember to wera proper and may be a bit formal outfit for the opening ceremony. Kak Harison, Azura, Kristy and Cipah, be ready for the registration sesion. Farizal for the motivational speech, Zarimah as the mc Thiba and suhaimi as the hall control unit. You two have to make sure that they take their seats in the hall and do not make much noise. In short, their behaviour, okay.
What else... quite unorganize, .... i know.... I'm running for the time. Remember your group's name, your partner for the facilitators, be punctual on each activity. And the list may go on and on, but I'll write next time. really got to go now. Thanks to each and every of you. You know without you we won't come up to this phase. puy Yih and christina for being cooperative and outstanding PRO, Hani for being a loyal and obedient vice secretary, Bancheee with all the materials. and bla bla bla.

No comments: