Friday, January 18, 2002

Let’s me bring you guys through my own world!! What I had done for language camp. Wednesday (09/01/02) me, Farhana, Christina n Puh Yih went to meet DR Hafiz regarding the approval. He approved our proposal and asked us to meet En Asram. However En Asram wasn’t in his office. So for the next mission we decided to go to Ayer Manis School the next day. We started our journey at 9.10 am with no map at all. No extra petrol, not even food just with a SMS direction by Azura. Went to a new place that we not have been there before. The most scary is that we just a girl, such an adorable girls. What if someone kidnaps us?? What should we do?? There’s no police station.. can even find a house?? ARGHH.. anyway coz we have the fellowship of the ring and also some power from Harry Potter..we managed to find the school by the helped of our own instinct. Eheeeh.. met the Penolong Kanan Pn….. you all knew what happen right!! Farhana n Christina had inform everything in their report. After that Farhana and I went to meet En Asram again. But he still wasn’t at his office. He had a meeting. So we decided that we would meet him again on Monday.

On Monday I went to the office with Farhana. We still haven’t met him coz this time he is on his leave.. Hiskkk… this man huh.. so difficult to find.. we went back… frustrated. Went I went back home, I saw En Asram was to busy painted the wall .. CESSS.. on leave just to paint his house L on Tuesday I went to En. Asram office again.. This time farizal and Christine will be company me.. more like my bodyguards.. ahakss we supposed to meet at 8.30. I went there earlier and En Asram was there but somehow I still waiting for Farizal n Christina. Then suddenly En Asram went out.. AHHH not again… Christina SMS me told that she would no be coming coz she had to send her aunt to hospital. At that time I just wish she had SMS me earlier. But maybe it was an emergency so she forgotten to SMS me.well nevermind about it. I also got SMS for one of the PR. He said that he would be late. Aghh What a heck!! What for you went to meet him but you were late about 20 minutes. At that time I probably have finish.. discussing about it. after class, once again i went to En asram's office. he was there and i discuss about the approval with him. he asked me about the L1 n L2 and also the surat permohonan to dean.. i told Farhana about it n also went to MR G 's office asked him about the L1 n L2. he said that he still in the process doing it.. he will gives me the L1 n L2 as soon as possible.. so Mr G have fun with the assignment huh!! :) heheheh... there's go my report. till fingertip meet keyboard again..

No comments: