Monday, January 14, 2002

Thursday , 10
I am from materials Department. We have decided the color of T-Shirt (in the last meeting) that was black. The design of the t-shirt itself also have already pick out. It designed by Banchee (NorAzlinda Mahmood). Basically, the design of T-shirt should/ must be simple in order to make it easy in painting session. There are about 28 t-Shirt to paint. Mak E.T (Siti Sabariah) did very nice design but it seems like hard to make it. The text color on the T-shirt is yellow in color, which is put at the back on the T-Shirt. Actually, the t-shirt is not too much to worry but in order to make the programs become prestige that is one of the ways. We decided to collect black t-Shirt this (14/Jan/2002). Besides that, we also have to think about the banner that will be displayed on that day at Sek. Men Sg. Manis. It is hard to do the cooperation with other participants in Material Department can make easy for to work to goes smoothly. Go material Dept! Go! The date is coming near and near. I’m quite interested to go because I never involve any language camp before even though I’m busy with my PSM. This is my first camp. Hopefully, I will gain some experience there and it will become one of sweet memory.

No comments: