Thursday, January 31, 2002

I visited the working session. People were busy wrapping presents, cutting papers, thinking of games to be played and some were doing nothing relevant. Some were not there at all. Maybe, they had this part time job as magicians and kept on practicing their disappearing act. Mental note: If everybody does his/her part all jobs can be completed.

------------------
Two days before the big day. I kidnapped 3 girls from UTM and ask them to print t-shirts at my house. I told my wife that they are cheap labors from Indonesia. They worked hard and I paid them with currypuffs and banana fritters. They were happy.

-----------------
You are representing UTM. Be at your best behaviour. Dress like teachers. Don't dress like go-go dancers. You guys are grown-ups. You should know better. Don't embarass me in front of the kampung folks. Good luck. Enjoy the games.

No comments: