Thursday, January 10, 2002

Hello...I didn't know we have to come here now if Mr G didnt sign my guestbook and asked me to write something here..hahah well thank you Mr.G. Okay now let's see what I know and what I have to say.. wow..i have to type like 200 words eh..well I missed the first meeting.. sorry about that guys..
Okay well I was informed by Fyla and Christina that in the first meeting we were divided into different groups.. and me..being the lost sheep was put under the technical department..which means Banchee's my boss..ahhaha :) We are asked to buy black t-shirts for ourselves on which we will print the 'Language Game 2002' logo.
Today, we decided on the design, which was done by Banchee..and we decided to have it on the front of the t-shirt... I must say it is a simple yet nice design..as it is cute and very 'campy' like. We will be printing it ourselves.. can't wait for that to happen..gonna be real interesting I would say :) My mom is an art teacher and I have seen her printing t-shirts..looks like fun :) Well, that's what happens in this camp ..work and fun i guess.. I read all the other's comments..gee i am like left behind here..hehe no fear! You shall see more of me heheh :) And all the stuff that you guys have done...Good Work.. hope that I will be able to contribute just as much..and may us all put in our best..although we only have like what..2 weeks to the dateline of PSM *shudder*

No comments: