Wednesday, January 09, 2002

FAQ.
Q: I wanted to ask where should i insert my comments in blogspot. is it though blogger or i click "comment" on the main screen of blogspot which will lead to your guestbook? (Christine)
A: Go to http://gameplan.blogspot.com. You'll find the button for commenting is under each entry. It's labeled "::COMMENT::"

Q: mr.gamemaster, alamak i forgot how to enter my blogger. (Azlinawati)
A: Go to blogger.com and fill in your user id and password (Sign in). You'll find a user friendly interface for you to add your entry. Add your entry and click Post and Publish.

Q: why can't we be allowed to make more tha one entry for one day? sometimes i have ideas flow in my brain and next time it is gone. (Azlinawati)
A: I don't want people do last minute work. Some people will wait until the last day and submit all 5 entries in a day. I'll count that as 1 entry.

Q: how can i submit my entry on what do i expect from language game? (candy-doll)
A: Refer to the second Q above.

Q: What should I do for the Gameplan assignment?
A: Refer to the first entry of this weblog.

No comments: