Saturday, January 12, 2002

Assalamualaikum.
How are you guys? Hope that you are all in the most stable condition. Okay, I am here to report about the language camp. After spending two to three days improving on the previous language camp proposal, I finally came out with a new proposal with the help of our vice secretary, Hani (thanks Hani, I should have inform you earlier before I asked Zarim to send it to you, sorry dear!) and with the guide of Kak Harison, I showed the latest version of the proposal to Mr. Ghazali, our advisor, at 4.30 p.m on last Tuesday (08/1/02). Yeah, I have to do a bit improvement on the proposal after he has checked it for me, luckily it’s not to many mistakes. Though I found myself a little tired cause I have to run here and there, I have to take it as a responsibility that I have to carry on my back. I’m lucky to have all of you. ….
Then, I ran back to my room, started to do the correction and called Banchee for the material list. For your information, I have arranged the tentative, the camp budget based on my own consideration (cause I was typing it alone and Hani inserted the name list on her own at her place, so we could not discuss), it will not be fixed that way, and still be opened for rescheduling and correction, but you may want to take a look on it, especially for the treasurer and program coordinators. So, if anything goes wrong just let me know.
Next morning, which is Wednesday (09/01/02), I asked Hani, Puy Yih and Christina to follow me to see the KJ. Banchee agreed to help since she has nothing to do that time, more over, I knew nothing about the procedure. Hah, never involve in this kind of business before…I think I have done a mistake here, I should have inform Farizal (PRO) earlier about our meeting with the KJ, so many things that’s in my head that I forgot to let him know. So sorry Farizal, it’s really my mistake. So we ended up going with two PROs with the Banchee to see the KJ. However he wasn’t in that time (we went around 10.00a.m). so we set an appointment with him at 3.00 p.m. And once again your unorganized director made a mistake by not informing Kak Harison earlier to come together for the meeting. I tried to call Farizal so that he can make it for the second meeting but he was too busy with the career fair that I left a message to Hairul (who was also there that time, but didn’t silent up or turned his handset off). So, again we went to the faculty at 3 something in the evening, there were 4 of us. Met him for about 10 minutes, he approved our proposal and asked us to see En. Asram for the sponsorship of the material. I felt a bit relieved but still exhausted. Thanks to Puy Yih, Christina and Banchee. However we couldn’t see En. Asram that time because he wasn’t in so we planned to see him some other time.
I have planned to go to the school (Sek Keb Ayer Manis) the next day (Thursday), and the three of them agreed with the plan.
I got to stop writing now, I will continue with my report next time. I couldn’t think right now. But before I end, may I ask for apologies once again for those people who I carelessly informed late about anything, for instance, for the meeting, I am so sorry, I just don’t remember. So many things that I think about. I know this I s not a concrete reason, so do forgive me. Would you be kind enough to ask me anything about the language camp that relate to your post so that I could be reminded, sometimes you couldn’t just expect me to tell it to you, cause I might forget, so could you please ask me next time…… sorry once again.

No comments: