Thursday, November 29, 2001

Question : What do you expect to gain from the language camp? ( at least 100 words )
Answer :
Hmmm I think that this language camp is gonna be a reflection of the cooperation and effort put in by the whole class. I mean, the mixture of ideas and creativity that blends together is just going to make this an awesome camp. Basically, we all expect to gain some experience from this camp as we will be handling and planning and carrying it out. So that would give us a rough idea, if not a thorough one, about how a language camp functions or works. Maybe we might bang heads on certain issues, or maybe when we cannot reach a certain decision. It wont be easy, I'm not saying that, but i believe all of us will be matured enough to handle it and deal with it in a matured way :) That in itself is a lesson to, and experience. :) What else? Hmmmm... I would expect gain of knowledge too, I mean, since this is a language camp, i guess i can polish up my language :) There's always room for improvement that's what my dad always says. He also says that life is a journey of knowledge, that learning is a never dying phenomenon, and i agree with him. That's why I expect to learn new things about the language from this camp, no matter in which area. :) Besides that, I would expect LOTS OF FUN!!!! I mean, language IS fun, and if a camp isnt fun, what kinda camp is that? concentration camp? And besides, we are gonna be having lots of games and challenges and i really think this camp is going to be very enjoyable :) Wooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!!!

No comments: