Friday, November 30, 2001

A language camp? as for myself, i hope to gain new experience teaching young children and i know that it will be fun. I belive that when we use games in language teaching, it will benefits the students more and it will motivates them in learning English.
English is fun! plus, they will use the language in a real context and this will enhance their language as well. i hope that through games, the children will learn language not only from the toturs but also from their friends. this programme will open a lot of opportunity for me to learn new things and discover new way of teaching which i can use what i'll learn in the language camp to teach my students in the future.I also hope in this programme, i can put all my knowledge on teaching techniques into practice and also learn new stuff from my friends and lecturer too. i would really like to try new games on language class and see whether it helps both teacher and students or not. I know it will.
I hope that all my classmates will put our hands together to make this programme a success.I believe that i have a wonderful and creative people around me to work with and we will do our best to make this programme great and memorable ones.

No comments: