Friday, November 30, 2001

Hi friends. I have actually learnt about language games when i was in my 2nd year. I really enjoy it.I hope to gain a lot of things from language games . Widen my knowledge through language games can be used to implement in my teaching. I can use all the games that have been taught in the language game class to teach my students in the future. Besides that, i hope that this language games can make all the students to be more co-operative when they work together. On other hand, i hope that there will be different kinds of games that really can test the students IQ . Games that are appropriate with students level also can help them completely involve in that games. I hope that i will gain a lot of informations and knowledge on how to conduct a language games classroom activity . This will help me to conduct an interesting and enjoyable activity in the classroom.

No comments: