Friday, November 30, 2001

hi buddies....

well, this is my first time and experience from the language game class. and this is my first time that i have to conduct the language camp...quite challenging haa....my expectation????...well, at the first place i thought it quite hard to control primary students, but at the same time i like children...i have to motivate myself when i have to conduct class and trully, games that we have to play are not simple as we teach a syllabus. this is a new experience to me and it makes me enjoy to participate. negotiate and cooperate with other people or friends is one way for me to improve my English and I can apply it in the real situation. cooperation is important as well as we can get others ideas and therefore i can collect various games from my friends to be applied in the future...
it is quite challenging for me because i have to teach and conduct primary students...however it can give me some knowledge on how to conduct them...of course it is not the same that we have to teach secondary school right. simple instruction and simple words have to be used in order to make the students understand of what i'm going to say. that is why i have to prepare myself on how to talk with people in different level. other than that, i manage to prepare all the materials as well as needed in the language camp. this is the way on how i have to be creative in order to make the materials. language camp enable to give some ideas on how to teach English in fun way. as we know that English subject quite bored if teacher is using an ordinary way of teaching but with this way, i think it would make the children enjoy...and also for the teacher as well as future teacher like me...that could make me applied all the lessons and games in the future teaching. thats all from my expectation....be creative and energatic teacher...yehhh!!!

No comments: