Thursday, November 29, 2001

Assalamualaikum...
After troubling all the people around me (Zarim, Mr. Ghazali, Banchee, Mone and etc) and sweating all over, I was finally signed in. What a mess! May be I was not born to work with something related to computer and technology. So thank you for everyone and sorry too. :)
What do I expect from language camp? There will be a long list for that. As the coming language camp is not new to me since I've already join it for three times already, I think that language camp will do me a lot. Of course I would like this coming Language camp to give what it fails to give me before or rather to supplement what I already have.
I really hope that langauge camp will help me first and foremost to improve my English as I am going to be an English teacher. Eventhough I am in TESL course I wasn't like all my collegues, my English is not up to their level. So I need a platform for me to find a way to upgrade myself just like a computer. Then, I hope that this language camp will put instill a feel of confindence in myself to face students and may be other teachers and people. I want to be seen as someone who has an outstanding personal and public relation skill, just know how to talk and when to stop. So may be through this camp, I shall be exposed to the things since I will be dealing with a few lecturers (may be), teachers, headmaster, students and even my own classmates.
After that I do hope that it will give me some exposure on how to handle a camp, especially language camp, so that may be I could implement it at my school some time in the future. And also to introduce me to the world of students and teachers, learning and teaching and school!!! .
I also expect that it will give me some tips for me to face the real world of teaching. We will have children as our participants so may be I can use them as some kind of sample to have me teaching them English through games (What am I talking about, hope you guys do understand). To know a lot of ways of teaching English so that my English class would not be so gloom and doom (Hope so). There is a lot of ways to teach English, we are not going to teach using traditional way anymore in this virtual world, students may be bored and will lose their interest to learn. So languge camp may offer me a variety of ways to make learning English fun and enjoyable.
ANd my last wish is that it will be like we plan and may I have all the things that I wish from it. It's a good activity and i think I am very very lucky to be a part of it before. Now, I am offering myself again to do it, may it be better and may it give benefits to all. It 's kind of expensive experience to me and I appreciate it and learn a lot from it.
Hope to learn more from this coming language camp. Adios...

No comments: