Friday, January 01, 2016

My responsibilities for the language camp (Zara)

Hi ! Everyone !



On the day of negotiation camp , every one had responsibilities , such as facilitator or host . Before the camp started , I assisted my classmates to distribute the instruction books to the participants of the camp . I was also assigned to take photos during the session two . As a photographer of this camp , I keep every moment of memorize for every participants in the camp .Cause of the identity of exchange student , I also want to have some colorful memories . Even though my job was easy to do , I tried my best to finish all of it . I was both excited and honored to take part in the camp so that I can really learned a lot .
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

dolly said...

First of all, thanks for helping us in the language camp. At some points, I am totally agreeing with you where as an exchange student, I am sure you are enjoying the language camp and keep the colourful memories with you forever.