Friday, January 01, 2016

My reflection of the language camp(Zara)

Hi! Everyone !



Time goes to so fast , after planing a long time , finally we finished the one day's camp .Among that , I had many new experiences in my university life . In fact , as a exchange student , this is my first time that  participate in a negotiation camp . It was a unforgettable experience for me . Firstly , I feel very happy be in the camp , there are six games in the camp ,and all are in different types .Everyone was conscientious with the games . After one day 's negotiation ,I learned many things from my classmates and other participants ,experienced a lot as well . The camp was exciting , all of us were fully enjoy it .I believe every participant was benefit from it . Secondly , "tired ", from One day 's observed ,  I noticed that be a teacher is not a easy thing . It needs responsible  for every learner .And also need to be patient to them . But anyway, change to another word . this camp gave to me a lots of passion about language  .

2 comments:

dolly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dolly said...

Hai Zara. To be honest, I am glad that you participate in the language camp with us. I am sure you are just like the rest enjoy and learn the precious moment and experience through this language camp. At the same time, I also agree with you where the teacher profession definitely is not an easy task as we have to be patient with our students all of the time.