Friday, January 01, 2016

What do I learn from the training session(Zara)

Hi ! Everyone !


From this training session , I learned a lot for my own benefit . Our game 's name is Battle Ship . It is a game about learning vocabulary . We need prepared different lexical for the game , then divided students into groups to play it . Through it , I fully learned skills that will be useful for my English .First of all , I understood how to give the students a correct instruction and how to make the students be interested in the class . Secondly , the student's motivation is important for learning ,that's why teacher need to encourage the student to be motivated .And lastly ,I need improve my communication skills therefore I can easily understand the student's idea , and also I can relay my knowledge to them.

1 comment:

dolly said...

Yes. I am agree with you where giving a clear instruction is important before performing the game with our students. If in the real setting, perhaps, we need to paraphrase or use simple instructions to have our students easily understand us.