Sunday, February 26, 2006

Reflection of PlayDay

PlayDay turns out to be just fine after i've missed the first half of the day. Lenny... are you okay? well, at least you got your father-angkat instead.
 
Well, at last I've managed to participate in only 5 games I think. For me, there are a lot of improvements that can be made for everybody's game. In term of rules and regulations of the game, the ability to adjust to the participants level of proficiency is crucial. Anyway, I hope my own game (Command & Conquer) is flexible but depends on you guys. Thanx to Nik who has always been understanding in preparation of the game.
 
Overall, PlayDay turns out to be one of the day that I won't forget about you guys and stepping stone for knowing the hidden characters for some of my classmates.
 
Congratulations for those who work hard for the day and good luck in presenting our games on the Language Camp later. Gonna miss you guys...


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

No comments: