Sunday, February 26, 2006

PlayDay "Fun Day"

Helo folks...
 
Sat  18  FEB - It was a one hot sunny morning, i woke around 6.45 a.m (after i got my regular morning call from ehem..ehem......), took my morning bath, put on my fav black tees and jeans...get ready to go to Kolej Tun Fatimah, because i need to send 4 boxes of mineral waters (those heavy boxes...aaarrgghh...i even got a back pain.."nuff said!!!) I greeted my friends, Bae, Baizura, Diana, Yana...and i need to go back to Kolej 13 to fetch Nik, iri and Jue again...Everything goes well, then suddenly..."BANG!!!"...ooopppsss.... i accidently hit a gold-yellowish Honda Civic right in front of me...and you can imagined the damaged i got into......i nearly got a punch on my face from Uncle Osman..but, luckily, his wife stopped him...it was such a drama...
 
Minutes after that, Dr. Aminah came...and my lovely frens Salina, Sue, Fahmy, Zuwairi and Co. came to the rescue...and also those "key poh" UTM guards as well (they are annoying, believe me...) minutes after that, we reached some agreement, and i decided to let the insurance company to deal with it..after lodged a police report (Sal accompanied me, thanks darling...), and sent both my cars and uncle Osman's car to the recommended workshop, later,uncle Osman and his wife are kind enough to give me and Sal a lift back to UTM....
 
unfortunately, we both missed the first half of the "show"  but, the best part is, we were both greeted by our lovely classmates...(you guys are the best, i ever had!!!!) and even some hugs along with it.....i was so touched...
 
well,the show must go on....despite of what happened that morning, i can still laughed (like i used too....) i can still played and  i even joked about the accidents with my friends...hehehehehe...how ironic??!!!
 
Actually, uncle Osman is very...very kind to me....even after what happened, he actually called me and smsed me, asking about my car and even took time go to the workshop and checked my car for me, just to make sure the mechanics did they job properly......( i don't have any transport now...how sad....) i was soooooooo touched, i mean, it was my mistekes but then, he still have that sense of "humanity" in him and was kind enough to help, even without me asking for it....
 
back to the game, i think i did a pretty "okay" job in handling the game, despite of what happened that morning,d'oh.....since i'm doing it solo, so, i have the complete authority on how i wanted it to be and how i wanted it to be done, in 100 percent "my way"...so, it wasn't that bad as other people think it was....i presented the game "ala" Dick Clark's version of "The Pyramid Game Show" famous in the late 90s on tv...then,to my surprise,i was picked as "The  Facilitator of the Day"...wow....it was like winning a grammy award or something like that, but, nevertheless, thank you Mr.G for the compliments  and to you guys, for participating in my game...... i promise to work even harder for the upcoming "English Language Camp"...i just can"t wait for it, folks!!!
 
and thanks also for those who given me some critiques and suggestions on how i should improve the game...or make it slightly easier and less complex....two or more brains are definitely better than one!!!!!!!!hehehehehehe......
 
we had lots of fun and at the same time we learned so much from it, especially in time management, so, i would like to say "Bravo" to Bae and co...it was nicely done...congrats!!!!!
 
see you guys in S.E.G.A.M.A.T!!!!
 
leny ^ - ^ muffy_len@yahoo.com ^  - ^
 


Leny_muffy

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: