Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Assalamualaikum and hello to all of you. Since there are two weeks past already after the Language Camp, I stil think we can share our view and experience through the camp. Basically, I'm incarge for the Lamb's group and I think most of them are very active students and their eagerness to learn the language by playing the games are very high. They looks very iniatitive, clever, kind, cheerful and enjoy the games. most of the games are done inside the classroom. From my observation, the games that they liked very much is "Which Way To Go?, Dash It and Hang It and Cross Line." My partner, Marcy and I feel very tired to handle them but we are really enjoyed it especially when they have to practice for their drama presentation called "Why we must share our food?". Eventhough they are not the winner (just in 3rd place), but it is ok for them. I think this language camp are very good to us in order to increase our skill in teaching the students and how to become a good facilitator in future. Futhermore, we can learn the new thing from the camp such as meet with the foster parents, a nice headmaster and teachers and the students. I will make this camp as a sweet memories in my life as a TESL students in UTM and of course I hope I can go for it again especially when I become a future teacher. Lastly, I hope that all of you also have a nice experience with this camp and keep in touch with the students.

No comments: