Tuesday, June 24, 2003

First of all Hi to everyone! Second of all...i am going to the Language Camp! Not one but TWO...yup, two Language CampS....! There will be a meeting with En Faruk this afternoon so guess my role today is to absorb as much info as i could (much like a sponge i guess!) Then for the 1st camp....like all of us...i will be one of the Facilitators....guess my role would be-1.Motivator-to motivate these students to do the best as we are not here to judge but to have fun! 2.Confidants-As someone to listen to their difficulties in learning English and to share with them my way of learning English (As my English was and is still not perfect!) 3.Observer- To observe the progress of these students and the whole program in general in generating a clearer picture of the influence and advantages of laguage games in helping poor learners of the language to achive the desire motivation and awareness toward the learning of English.(Phew! Now thats is a mouth full!) I will see how my roles will play apart in ths language camp and hopefully before the next camp i will be able to re-evaluate my roles to enhance my responsibilities the next time around!

No comments: