Monday, December 02, 2002

Heiiyyaaa.....well I don't really geddit..we were supposed to be devided into two groups and everyone of us will go to the camp once..but if we are going together..so we have to conduct the camp twice!! Is that what is really going on here. I just need some clarification on that. OK. if that's really the case, if i'm not mistaken, correct me if i'm wrong...we should only accomplish a camp rite..a camp. just ONE camp and i'm truly agree that everyone of us should go together but why can't we just go for one camp.Why must we organize two camps? I know it's gonne b fun..we gonna love it but for the whole lot truth and i guess everybody realize it too we have so much to do..well PM Khairi's project..doesn't that rings the bell..and if u allow me to go on I can make u a list of workloads that weight as heavy as PSM II. Let me make it straight here..i'm not complaining or blabbering but i just wanna know can't we just make the already coplicated things here, straight? but if we really need to go for two camps for our course assesment then i guess there's nothing i can do..go for the camps and enjoy them while u can.... till then guys..tata.

No comments: