Tuesday, November 26, 2002

heeeeeee...........i have used the wrong nick to enter this place, that was why i couldn't accessed to it all the time...i am so so ooooooo dumb, babe...very bored lah, talk about something else...something interesting, something cool!! something that we can debate and blah about....anyway, i agree with most of you that language games is indeed cool!! but it is also rather bored to me, hehe..please don't deduct my marks for saying that, Mr G!!!! In fact, there is nothing wrong with the lesson, it's just that i am too lazy...gosh, what a shame! i mean i am too lazy to crack my mind and think of games, i mean games for language learning and teaching.....*sigh* i know this is entirely my problems and yes, i am repenting....i will 'menanam sikap rajin' and will try to enjoy better...anyway, let's hope i can change my point of view after the semester break..let's see how are the three chosen groups' performance on their game 1...ganbatte kudasai...and SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!!!!!! YAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO.....remember to bring back 'kuih'...well, i think you can judge from the size of my body, right??? hehehehehehehehehe....

No comments: