Friday, November 30, 2012

Stationery Updates


So, the stationery that we have applied last week is now in my room. I get it from the faculty office this morning.
What we have get are:
  1. Mahjong paper : 15 pieces
  2. A4 paper : 2 rims 
  3. 2B pencil : 7 boxes
  4. Marker pen : 2 boxes
  5. Masking tape: 2
Although the amount is slightly differ from what we have applied, however I think the amount of materials that we get now is more than enough.

Finally, to conclude, please use the materials wisely. Thanks.


4 comments:

Luk Jing said...

Yes, I would advise everyone to use the materials wisely so that we will not incur any necessary wastes.

Save the papers as much as we can and maximise their usage.

Be environmentally friendly. :)

Teacher Fatima said...

I think it depends on the PIC. We need a specific details on the games and their materials. I'll definitely need to buy manila cards because they are needed (e.g. in my game)

We will wait for them to collect all games first

thank you Su Ching

kubra said...

ı need manila cards as well for my game. but we still need to use wisely not to waste or we can bring our own materials.

JANJAN said...

Good job Su Ching, thank you so much for the effort:)